Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Noelle

I can’t believe that Noelle is going to be 2 on Wednesday! She is such a cute little girl with her own personality that continues to surprise us everyday.  I thought I would put a little list of some of the things that I love about her.

  1. She has the cutest smile.
  2. She is such a good “mommy” to her babies
  3. She eats the frosting off of everything first (cookies, cupcakes, birthday cake) just like her Auntie.
  4. She loves electronics (cell phones, video games, remotes, radios and the laptop).
  5. She celebrates food with her own unique dance.
  6. She loves to help
  7. She loves to clean up her messes
  8. When she decides she likes you she is such a good cuddlier.
  9. She loves to bake with her Auntie
  10. She still takes a 4 hour nap!!!
  11. She dances and loves to feed “Nindy”
  12. She loves babies
  13. She finally sleeps through the night
  14. She looks like “boo” with her pigtails

and lastly…

15. She loves “Tandy”.

Noelle’s new favorite thing is the ice cream man so I put this slideshow together for her.  Happy Birthday Noelle!!! Auntie loves you!!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Noelle's 2nd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: