I decided to buy myself a new camera after Noelle dropped my camera while we were camping. It still worked but not as well as it did. After spending a lot time thinking about it and looking at reviews and magazines I decided on a Cannon. Rob helped me find a store on EBay, where he bought his, and we looked and looked. Finally we found a great camera that came with all kinds of gadgets (that I had no idea how to use) at a perfect price. I immediately paid for the camera on paypal and anxiously awaited an email saying that it had been shipped. Instead I received an email saying that they couldn’t fulfill my order and were issuing me a refund. Funny that they put up the same exact add for the same camera later that day with the price $450.00 more than what I had paid.
I was furious!! I got back on EBay found another store with the same exact camera and all the goodies for $40.00 less than I had originally paid. Words cannot express how excited I was for the camera to come. Most of you know how much I love gadgets and taking pictures.
Last Friday I waited anxiously all afternoon for the FedEx truck to drive up to my house. Finally at 4:30 it arrived. The HOTTEST FedEx man I have ever seen got out of his truck with a huge box of goodness!!!!! I immediately fell in love. I know that I had a huge smile on my face when he rang the doorbell and I don’t think I even said a word to him. I’m sure I looked totally ridiculous. I tore the box open looked at the camera and thought how do use this thing….
There it is…. now I need to figure out how to use it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment