Friday, July 3, 2009

Great America

Kelly and I have been talking about taking the kids to Great America for a long time but have never found the time to do it.  So, earlier this month we decided to take them.  Kelly has a great family (Terri and Rob) that lives next door to her that have kids (Jonathan and Andrew) that are about the same ages of Thomas and Noelle.  We thought it would be a lot of fun to have them join us.  So we all packed in their car and headed for a day of fun.

I haven’t been to Great America for about 10 years and boy has it changed.  We had pretty good weather and the kids were great.  They all enjoyed each others company and it was fun for Kelly and I to have Terry and Rob join us.

 100_9731

Thomas with Dora and Diego

 100_9736

Noelle and Andrew enjoy a snack.

100_9750

Thomas

100_9751

Jonathan

100_9763

Jonathan was the only one that could drive the bumper cars.  Andrew and Thomas spent the ride stuck together.  That didn’t make them happy!!!

100_9767

Rob was being Mr. Mom and pushing all the kids.

100_9769 

100_9775 

Noelle and I rode the snails

100_9777

Thomas and Jonathan enjoyed the swings

100_9787

Kelly and Thomas

100_9794

Me and Thomas

100_9797

Noelle’s best friend, Terri

100_9810

The kids were pooped and slept the whole way home.

It was a great day with great friends!!!!

No comments: