At the beginning of the year I decided to stop wasting so much time while I’m at home. Usually on the nights that I don’t have the kids I find myself sitting on the couch watching TV after doing whatever chores that needed to get done. I realized that by the end of the week I had wasted like 10 hours just sitting on the couch.
I decided to make at least one craft a month. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot but with a lot of these crafts come a need to spend the money to get the supplies. So that gives me the time to research what I’m going to make and time to purchase the supplies. If I can’t do a simple project at least once a month, I’ve got issues.
So, for January I found this cute wreath to make for the or the front door.

I’ve literally made maybe a half a dozen things with my sewing machine. I thought this looked easily enough. So I went and bought some fabric quarters and got to work.
Since I had enough fabric I made three of them. I gave one to Kelly and Noelle gave one to her primary teacher. Since I’m still a “beginner”, I think it turned out pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment