I’ve been a collector of any clothing items that say anything about “Auntie’s” and I found this one at Christmas time. I had to get it for Hopey. I have a whole photo album full of the girls with their Auntie shirts on. Kelly usually packs the shirts for the girls to wear when they are with me for the weekend. This particular weekend Hope not only had her “I’m the cutest Niece” shirt, she also had this cute one that said “Cute like my Auntie”. I had no idea that Kelly had bought it and it was by far one of my very favorite “Auntie” outfits.
That tu-tu is just way to cute!!! How could you not love that sweet little face in the cutest tu-tu….? That’s what I thought until she got up from her nap. That’s when I found this.
I really wish I would’ve taken a picture when I found her but I was in a hurry because we were late for dinner at Grandpa’s house and I was so upset that I just changed her quickly and left. Hope had gotten a hold of a green permanent marker that Noelle had left on the nightstand next to the crib. She had written all over her face, the sheet on the crib, and on her pants. I was SO disappointed the totally cute outfit was ruined. On a positive note she didn’t write on the wall, the crib and the ink came off of her face really easily. She’s still pretty cute though……
No comments:
Post a Comment