Saturday, February 25, 2012

It’s another…

In November I took a road trip to San Diego to visit my new niece Kate.  We had a great visit with Julie, Troy and the kids. A few nights after we returned, I must have babies on my mind because I had a dream that Kelly was pregnant.  We had gone to find out what she was having and as told that it was a girl.  Kelly was surprised and was yelling at the lady saying that she was wrong and that it was really a boy.  The dream continued and was very weird and although I can’t remember all the details now, I will never forget the look on Kelly’s face when I told her about it. She just stared at me.  She then said that’s weird because I am pregnant! Yes, I was in shock but also very excited.  I was sworn to secrecy and I must say I did very well. 

We were all pretty confident that this one was going to be a boy but when we went in February to find out we were all shocked to find out we would be having another

IMG_0858 IMG_0865

GIRL!!!

Thomas was disappointed for a little while but after a few minutes of time to let it soak in he was back to being excited about having another sister.  I can’t say I blame him.  He will now have 5 sisters.  That’s a lot of sisters!!! He is such a good big brother that I’m sure he will do just fine with another one to watch over.  

I cannot wait to become an Auntie again!!!  I’m not sure how I will do with keeping 4 kids during the week and 3 on the weekend but I felt the same way when Karly was born and I think I’ve done pretty well, if I do say so myself. I’m sure it will be an adventure and a challenge but I’m always up for a challenge. 

Now the real hard part comes… a name.  I pretty sure I can say that Kelly had in her mind from the beginning the names for all the kids, this one isn’t coming as easy.  I love playing the name game and as of today we are still playing.

No comments: