Monday, September 5, 2011

1st Grade…. Really?

I know this is a little late… school started like a month and a half ago but I’m just getting my act together. 

Thomas 1st Grade

We’re lucky because Thomas likes school, his teacher and having some of the same kids in his class from last year made the transition from 1/2 of a day of Kindergarten to a full day of 1st grade so much easier for him.  I can’t believe how big he is getting.  

Not only did Thomas start 1st grade but he also started his third year of soccer. The kids decided their team name would be the “Black Panthers”.  I’m not really sure about that name but the kids liked it and that’s all that matters.  He has the same coach as he did last year and many of the kids on the team he has played with all three years.  It’s been fun to watch their progress each year.

IMG_0584

 

IMG_0585

No comments: