So, Noelle decided that she didn't think sleeping was an activity she wanted to participate in on Friday night. As many of you know, when Noelle doesn't sleep no one in the house sleeps. She has this really "cute" behavior of screaming bloody murder at night and she can do that for hours if she wants to. Friday night she decided to. I wasn't very happy about it. It was a really good thing that I didn't have anything planned yesterday because sleeping was on her agenda. Needless to say Saturday afternoon was very quite around my house because she took a five hour nap!!! It was fabulous and yes I took a pretty long nap myself.
The sign of a wonderful nap. Crazy hair. One of Noelle's other favorite things to do is, eat! So, when she woke up all she wanted was popcorn, which also is one of Auntie's favorite things. Perfect! So Noelle and I made some popcorn.
This is what happens when Noelle doesn't get to eat when she wants to.
No, I didn't let her eat the popcorn off the floor.
This is Noelle happy with her popcorn.
Note to self... Noelle doesn't like to share her food.
No comments:
Post a Comment