Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a little backward

So, it feels like I haven't written in weeks. But there really hasn't been much going on. I did set a goal this year to post at least one entry on this a week. We will see how that goes.

So, on to this weeks... Friday night Noelle and I were hanging out. I decided to give her a bath early so we could play for awhile before she went to bed. She was in a really good mood so I was able to catch this video of her doing her sign language in the bath tube.

100_7356

After her bath I realized that I had made 1/2 of a cake (the other part was used as Christmas cupcakes for my after Christmas work party) and I hadn't frosted it yet. I thought that would be a great project for Noelle and I. Here are a few pictures...

100_7358

100_7360100_7362100_7359 100_7366

100_7367

100_7369

After she was done with her cake, I figured out that I did things a little backwards. Should have ate cake and then bathed....

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

Yum! Cake sounds good right now!! Tell the family hello from us!